HR GENERALIST Responsibilities:
- Recruiting and staffing logistics.
- Organizational and space planning.
- Performance management and improvement systems.
- Organization development.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- employee orientation, development, and training
- policy development and documentation
- employee relations
- company-wide committee facilitation
- company employee communication
- compensation and benefits administration
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- employee services and counseling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. (Mandate languages – English and regional language)
- Ability to work under pressure.